Thursday 28 April 2016

SPRING/SUMMER POLISH PICKS

Yay were mid spring and summers round the corner, we can get out all those lovely shades of nail polish that are to OTT for the winter. Last summer I was in love with pastel colours and judging by my picks for this spring and summer it looks like I'm still loving them. 

Here are my top picks of OPI nails polishes for this spring/summer.
Are we there yet
Your Such A Budapest

My Very First Knockwerst
Suzi Shops N Island Hops

Thats Hula-rious

French Quarter For Your Thoughts


Share:

2 comments

  1. These shades are gorgeous! I love that baby pink xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are so gorgeous. I love pastels for spring, the pink one has to be my favourite. Great post :)
    Sharon X

    rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ROBYN SAMANTHA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig