Monday 4 January 2016

SOME OF MY CHRISTMAS GOODIES

christmas presents
Let me start by saying I know I'm shockingly late with this post but I've been busy this festive period. This post is just to share with you some of the goodies I got for christmas and am incredibly grateful for! ( It looks like way more than it is most of those bags are empty)

My fav prezzie this year has to be my Nutribullet! Ive wanted one for agessss and I finally got it, I make smoothies every day now. Its a incredible blender I think the word they like is 'extractor' and it comes with loads of amazing recipes for smoothies soups and more.
I highly recommend the Nutribullet.
John Lewis

Victoria secret make up bag: this bag is amazing it has two zipped compartments plus a inside zipped pocket and two more unzipped inside pockets. I needed a big one as I carry around so much make up with me I'm forever growing out of my make up bags.
Victoria Secret

Victoria secret PINK undies: I love these undies they're so comfy and look great on.
Victoria Secret

Chanel Chance Perfume: I love this perfume its my favourite yet! I will most defiantly be purchasing some more of this baby when I run out.
John Lewis

Real Techniques Brushes: these are amazing brushes give great application and no annoying bristles fall out will be building on my collection of these.
Boots

Real Techniques Brush Cleaner: yet to try
Boots

B. Beauty Blender: this blender is the best ive used so far its super soft
Boots

Smashbox Contour Stick Trio: I asked for these this christmas and I'm so glad I did they are fab I much prefer these to my contouring power pallete
Boots: Smashbox

Tan Heeled Boots
Newlook

Palmers Coconut Oil Shampoo/Conditioner: My favourite shampoo and conditioner as I've talked about in one of my previous posts 
Superdrug

Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturising Tan: My all time favourite moisturising tans and believe me I've tried loads! this one is the least patchy, gives a great colour and can give a deep tan from just one application the trick is to apply one coat at night wait for it to dry then apply another and by morning your a tanned babe. You do get a fake tan smell with this tan but I'm yet to find one that hasn't. (always wear gloves if not rinse hand throughly!) 
Superdrug

Grey Chunky Knit Cropped Jumper
Zara

Olaf PJs 
Unicorn Socks
Fox 2016 Diary/Planner
Hairbands
LOVE sign battery lamp
All Primark

Hope you all had a fab Christmas! 
X



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ROBYN SAMANTHA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig