Monday 4 January 2016

NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT

new years eve topshop dress
Hey, hope you all have a amazing NYE! 

This year I helped organise a Red Carpet themed party at my friends house and this is what I wore. 
This dress is by far one of the most spectacular dressed I've ever worn. I was shocked at how comfy the dress was given its covered in sequins and they usually only mean one thing ... ITCHY!
I got this dress in the Topshop sale reduced from £75 to just £25!!! A absolute steal at that price. The dress wasn't featured on their website and you'd have to hurry to grab one in store before they're all gone. I paired this look with a dark deep plum lip colour: Sleek True Colour Lipstick in shade Mulberry

Heres to a great 2016
Share:

5 comments

  1. your hairs so nice, what do you use to wave it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) on this occasion i used heated hair rollers but i usually use a babyliss curling wand x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, which barrel size do you use for curls like this, I've been after one for a while but not sure which wand to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the wand i use
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Babyliss-Classic-Hair-Conical-32mm-19mm/dp/B000VPJCOO/ref=lp_74112031_1_38?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1453165997&sr=1-38

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress in insane, so amazing. Also I love this zara stuff, thankyou so much!!

    ReplyDelete

© ROBYN SAMANTHA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig