Friday 20 November 2015

WHAT IM TAKING WITH ME TO AMSTERDAM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
amsterdam suitcase essentials

Im going to Amsterdam TOMORROW! :D 
Very excited to be going for the second time. I thought id share some of the things im taking with me as Amsterdam is going to be really cold ...

Victoria secret PJ'S - these pjs are my favs they are so comfy! The top is longsleeve and the bottoms are full length so perfect for keeping me warm in the colder months 

Primark Velvet Plush Leggings - i made sure i popped out to primark to get these specifically for Amsterdam as they as Amsterdam is going to be super cold and these are by far the warmest things ive worn on my legs! they are sooo soft and comfy i took a pair with me the last time i went to Amsterdam and ended up wearing them the majority of the time. I cant say im a fan of the seam that goes from the front to the back of the leggings. but hey on this occasion im going with fluff over fashion! at £6 a pair these are a bargain. 

Primark Scarf - i bought this scarf last year but i love it so im taking it with me again its reversible but has the same pattern on each size one side is light grey and one side is dark grey. i think it was around £4/£5  

Primark Hat - i got this on my most recent trip to primark. I love the bobble, I love the colour and I love the price! (£3)

Primark Gloves - ive wanted some nice leather gloves for sometime now however i wasnt prepared to pay for them this side of my trip so i picked up these plain black glove from primark for just £1!

Selfie Stick - this is also from my trip to primark i thought its defiantly about time i invested in one of these babies and will come in handy as im going away in a group of 6 and dont have a super extendy arm. We can all rest assured that no-ones at risk of the 'you only got my ear in'. it had a sticker on it saying £8 but it went through the till at £5.90 so who was i to argue?

Forever 21 Knee High Boots -i got these quite a while ago and i dont think they do them anymore :( but i have seen boots just like these everywhere. Im taking these with me one beacuse theyre waterproof and the weathers not looking to great over the next few days in amsterdam :( and two because they are long they protect most of my leg from the cold and wind and keep me extra warm :)

Mindfullness Book - this is my new book on mindfullness im halfway through at the minute so far its proving a excellent read! its a bit complicated to summarise so if your unsure of what it is give it a quick google ( i may do a post on it at some point) this is going to get me through my flight (even though they're very short) and those dreadful airport waits. 

Here are a few other things thats didn't quite make the picture but im also taking ..

My Zara Coat - i got this coat last year and also took it on my last trip to Amsterdam it was a god send, by far the best coat i have ever bought, its just so incredibly warm! I am a massive fan of all zara coats i find them of great quality and will be getting many more.

selfie in amsterdam hotel

My Lush 'Movis' Face wash - i love all lush products and that they use lots of natural ingredients i feel if anywhere my face deserves them. i wash my face everyday its part of my night time routine and this soap is great for traveling as its not a liquid!! 

My Palmers Coconul Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - this is my favvvvvvvvvv brand of shampoo and conditioner its the best ive found for leaving my hair feeling soft, ive used a few hotels shampoos and conditioners and they leave my hair feeling like straw! so ive squeezing some of these babies into my travel sized containers.  These shampoos and conditioners have no sulphates or parabens and are great for fine limp hair.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ROBYN SAMANTHA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig